Friday, December 26, 2008

January Magic Magazine Malini Article

Well I wrote a short article on my search for Max Malini's grave on spec. for Magic Magazine. It appears in the January issue. (I just got mine on 12/26) Stan and his crew did a wonderful job of laying it out and making it beautiful. I tried write it in a more literary style that the usual journalism style of the magazines. Also, much different than I wrote here on this blog. I am very happy how it turned out. I hope you all take a peek at it and let me know if you like it. More importantly let Stan know you like it and I'll be able to write more.

6 comments:

The Magician said...

Very nice article!

ChgoMagic said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

well done!

The Conjurer said...

The choice of a more personal, literary approach made it an excellent read. Very enjoyable and informative. Great work!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the article. It's good to find out more about Malini, definitely one of the greats.

ChgoMagic said...

Thanks again, it is gratifying that the article has be well received.