Monday, August 25, 2008

Lost and Found

I was digging looking for some papers when I ran across a few old photos.

I cannot believe my hair was that long. 'lo those many years ago. After a few years I got tired of finding long stray hairs everywhere and taking care of it. So one day I walked into a salon and told the stylist to cut it all off. You should have seen her face. By that time the hair was over a foot long and I was able to donate it to Locks of Love.


Demonstrating Rocky the Raccoon for the Magic Masters crowd. I can kick ass, when I am motivated.


For years people have been coming into the shop and telling me I look like Penn. I aways poo-poo'ed the comments until I took this picture. Okay, it is a vague likeness but then don't we magicians count on peoples' vague memories anyway. BTW, I love my coat. Is a $1000 Donna Karen coat that I bought for $100 at a clearance sale. It also helps me hide in the grass.


My favorite of the all. A picture of me teaching Wil Smith magic for his portrayal of Muhammad Ali in the movie Ali. The question I always get is "What is he like?" He is just like he appears on talk shows and movies, loose, relaxed, and friendly. Just like one of your buddies. It was a really great experience.

No comments: